Happy Valentines day!

How are you guys? Having a good day? Made anything? Kissed anybody? ;)

I've had a good day so far. I dressed up, even though I'm just at home today, I filmed a video which is uploading to YouTube as i write this....
I want to make something, not sure what though. I might just knit on these mitts I'm making for a design contest. They are grey and TARDIS blue (I wanted more of a aqua, but didn't have any), with a diamond pattern. I'm making them for a design contest.

I also just watched the Doctor Who episode Blink, and knitted this because of that. I also slept underneath my covers that night, and the statues in town yesterday freaked me out. i love it!

My mom just got home, and my new issue of Interweave Knits was with her!! I will be reading that! I love the stories at the back of every issue, and looking at the patterns and reading the articles. It's the best knitting magazine i have found so far, that I really enjoy.


So, this Valentines day I am single. That's fine for me. I'm just going to enjoy this day, and wish my friends and family a good day, adn tell people I love them.


So what are you doing today?

Comments

Popular Posts