It took me three days to write and upload this post

Hello! Okay, so for starters, this post is long overdo, as in, I meant to have this posted a week ago. Also, just so you know, I'm also writing this a few days before its posted. I really want to write this post well, and considering it's going to be a long one, and with everything else that I neglected during November (i.e., my schoolwork, my job, the story I'm co-writing with a friend, and ForeverFandom), I think it's going to be a couple of days before I'm done. But that's okay, because its still me posting, and that's what's important.
So, to start things off, the day after NaNo ended, I slept until 3 o'clock. Yep, three in the afternoon. Now, even I'm not sure why I slept so long. My moms theory is that I was just exhausted from writing all month, and the relief of finally being done just let me sleep till then. Of course, no adult was home all day either, and I guess me repeatedly telling people not to wake me up scared off my siblings, because they could easily have woken me up. If my mom had been home, she probably would have woken me up by noon at least.

I've started knitting again as well. There is no feeling like not knitting for a month and then being able to do it again. Right now I'm working on Leaf Ella Collar, and it's really lovely.
It's supposed to be white, but I'm using grey instead. I'm not sure if I'll have enough of it to finish however, but if that's the case, I already have ideas of blending from the light grey slowly to black for the edging. I think I might end up doing that anyway, it sounds so cool.
Also, look at the nice surprise there was on the Free Magazine table at my library on Monday. About fifteen knitting magazines, like new. There was even a February 2013 Knit N' Style there!! There was a lot of Vogue Knitting, and a few Interweave Knits (I love the little stories at the back of every issue).
I took most of them home, though a mom in my homeschool group also took some home, mostly ones that I already had, and only at my insistence! She's so very nice, she wanted me to take all of them home myself!
I've had a lot of fun going through them, and there are so many things I want to knit now! I wasn't going to knit stuff for people this year, but if I can fit some of these patterns to some people.... We'll see.
I have also been crafting just generally (I'm telling myself that's why my room currently looks likes someone staged a protest there and things got out of hand. Searching for stuff and not putting anything back). I finished stuff for this Dobby a Very Harry Christmas swap, that the Reducio group on Ravelry is holding.
Also, I've made some paper roses! Aren't they gorgeous? I found the tutorial online, and though it looks hard, it's actually super quick and easy.

There will be a post coming up with everything I made lately, including links to where I found them. I'm going craft crazy this month! Well, until then....

Bye!




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts