It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!

 And indeed it is. It's Christmas Eve (as you should well know!) and snow is on the ground, though it's not snowing at the moment here.



Christmas songs are playing on the radio, and our animals are wandering in and out

This is Buster, our doggy.

Except for our new dog Thunder, who is currently missing. My dad and my brother both just got home after tracking him. He hadn't been able to run for a while, and we left him alone outside of the pen, and he went and had fun in the forest,and got all mixed up. Now we figure he's going back to his childhood home, because he can find that better then our home, where he's only been for a few weeks.

 We also have two cats, the older of which hasn't left my bed, and the younger of which is currently outside I think.


My sister and my mom have been baking.... They are making pecan pie, which we didn't have for Thanksgiving, which I sorely missed, and so am glad that we are getting for Christmas.


Our tree has a ton of presents under it. My brother has been trying to convince us to let hi open one present today....his friends family does that, but we don't. The suspense is horrible, but it's so much more special to open it in the morning, surrounded by wrapping paper and family.


The tree is really beautiful. You should see it all lit up. Maybe I'll take a picture tonight and post it soon.

I'm wishing all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Welcome to the Fifth age (We survived the apocalypse and the zombies!! :P) and the coming years are full of potential. I look forward to it :D

Comments

Popular Posts