2012

So quickly the old year hath passed away, so quickly the new approaches. 


I can't believe that today is the last day of 2012. A lot has happened this year, good and bad. I've lost a couple of family members this year, including my older dog. I got a job, and wrote the first draft of a novel. I got the lead in next May's ballet recital. Too much has happened to summarize.


So i won't. Just catch you up on what has happened recently. One thing that happened was that i got sorted for the next term in the HPKCHC group on Ravelry. I'm in Hufflepuff!! It's cool, I did want to take a look at the other houses, but boy am I surprised.

I cannot wait for tomorrow, because then i can start to knit for classes!!!!!

I'm going to a party tonight to celebrate New Years. We're leaving in a few hours, so I better finish doing my chores. i hope your year was as good as mine, and love and light in the year ahead!!!

Comments

Popular Posts