I'm bad with remebering to post stuff I've written

(NOTE: I wrote this several days ago, never posted it, the shawl is done but no pictures, and I'll post again soon)
 
 
"My grandma is very old, and she doesn't remember things a lot, but she bakes the 
most delicious cookies. When I was very little, we had my mom's mom, who always had 
candy, and my dad's mom, who always had cookies. My mom told me that when I was 
little, I called them "Candy Grandma" and "Cookies Grandma". I also called pizza 
crust "pizza bones". I don't know why I'm telling you this." - The Perks Of Being A 
Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
 
The above quote is taken from The Perks Of Being A Wallflower, a book that I am 
really enjoying right now. Right now I'm still reading it, but by the time this is 
posted I will have long finished it. Maybe I'll put in a post script or something.

So. You guys are probably wondering how I'm doing with NaNoWriMo.
May I just say AUGGHHHHHHHH! It is honestly exhausting. I haven't been this tired 

at the ends of days in a while. I'm not too far behind, so that's good. I don't 
know how far exactly, because I am behind on transferring my novel from my notebook
to my computer. I've caught up a bit, but I still have a few pages to go. I'm not worried. I know that I am capable of writing the 50,000 words, and though some of you might be thinking that's a bit over confident for a first year Wrimo, I know that if I apply myself like I have been for the entire month, it will be easy.

Right now I'm just stuck on the scene where my MC (main character for those unfamiliar to the lingo) meets my worlds gods....Oh boy.

In knitting news I've knitted seven hats for the 1000 for Argentina group on Ravelry (check them out here if you make hats (they don't have to be knitted! Just warm!))

I haven't made anything else. (Like I said, NaNo has been whipping my butt this first week) but I'm hoping to get more done.
Actually, I did start this scarf/wrap/shawlnotreally for my job, and I just need to wind some more of its yarn before getting back to it.

So that's it. Not a lot going on in my life right now. I mean, sure, my best friend invited me to go see the Hobbit when it comes out in theaters for his birthday, I am extremely Doctor Who starved at the moment ("Alonsy!") and I started to learn the choreography for Mary Poppins (I'm very excited that I get the umbrella!!), I can't find my upload card for my camera, which means my photos are trapped until I find it. Oh, and my other best friend called me for the first time in months (like, SHE called, of her own volition, not returning a call or anything (not that she does that anyway) but ACTUALLY called me (not that I'm bitter or anything).)

Not that anyone would call that stuff news or anything.

It's twelve o'one am. The witching hour is upon us. (Or me anyway, who knows what time you are reading this).


And that's what the inside if my head looks like at the moment.

Comments

Popular Posts