NaNoWriMo and Potter Sitings (also, a confession)

Ok, I admit it: I've considered dumping this blog. I've thought, "I really don't want to write anything, I really just don't want to bother." Than I remember: who wanted this sooo badly? Who enjoys posting? Who loves the thought of sharing their writing and knitting and whatever appears out of the TARDIS with people? (Also, who though of THAT?). The a answer is ME. I did all that. And even though it'd be easier to just ditch you, I can't. I can't leave my faithful viewers! (Of which there may be two). So I just put it down to being a teenager and lazy, and also possibly because I'm going to be writing a TON this month, as I'm doing NaNoWriMo.
First day word count: 2,979!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(can you tell how excited I am?) Anyway, on to what this post was going to be about (other then NaNo).I've been doing this thing this summer that I call "Potter Sitings!" Where if I see anything to do with Harry Potter (especially the books, movies, or audio books) I'll snap a picture. I'd like to do it every month, or maybe every two months. Maybe I could have people send in their own Potter Sitings and I'll include those sometime! Let me know what YOU (yes, YOU) think in the comments. So, to start it off, my most recent siting in my libraries book store.
Then for in a book store in Alabama this summer

And the audio tapes in my local bookstore

 

 ok, i've ran out of time to make this post, I need to get back to writing!!! See you guys soon!

Comments

Popular Posts