Hello Again

I don't even know what I'm doing here... I completely forgot about this blog. I was going through my old Ravelry profile, and looking for some project inspiration as I kinda want to start knitting again. I was updating my profile, cause why not, and I noticed that I had a link to a blog????

Crazy. This is such a cool thing to find. Plus, I love reading knitting blogs still and I loved seeing my old posts. Who knows, maybe there will be new knitting posts soon. My life currently is great but super scattered, at least mentally/emotionally. I'm hoping to buy some white/navy sock yarn to make my boyfriend some socks when I go home for Christmas tomorrow. And I've decided to use my yellow and black sock yarn to make another Sockhead Hat by Kelly McClure.

Anyway, if I remember to take photos tomorrow during the daylight I will post some photos of the yarn for the hat and maybe show some of the patterns I'm thinking for socks.

Talk to you later!

Comments

Popular Posts