No sleep...but a lot of writing!!

I never fell asleep last night. I read for a while, and then I got back into The Right To Write, because with getting everything ready for the Wool Festival, I had slacked off on the writing exercises (some of which I haven't finished yet -- who knew writing down 100 things you are proud of could be so hard?)


I literally wrote all night. I started to work on my computer, on the stories that are on here, at around 2 or 3. I wrote up my sponsor sign-up sheet for NaNoWriMo (I'm raising money for my local library), and I worked on two other stories. One, which is looking like it is going to be multi-chaptered (oh, did I mention that they both are Harry Potter fanfic?) is about Harry's daughter (SPOILER) Lily Luna. Do you know how HARD it is to write a Sorting Hat song? I'm still not happy with that scene....

The other one is about Luna Lovegood, and Voldemort. It's a very dark story, (like, I get chills when I'm writing it, and I don't want to leave my room at night). I got the idea from the Almost Totally Random Pairing Generator: Version Dark Harry Potter  (which I TOTALLY recommend for all HP fanfics).

Lord Voldemort/Luna Lovegood/bloody dagger

Is what I got, and what I had been doing was that any story idea that I really liked I would copy down, along with a short sorta summery for what the story would be so that I could remember it later. I got:

Her hair was fanned out behind her head, where she had fallen. It was streaked with blood. Blood so red in contrast to her white hair.


Morbid, right? It gets better. (As in, more morbid.) I am not going to put the plot up here, as I'm going to publish it on FanFiction.Net soon (I am DreamingDragon37).

I really think it's one of the best things I've ever written, as far as writing quality. I was so excited when I finished at 6 a.m. this morning, I couldn't stop smiling. 

Today, I do not feel tired at all. I remember, at around 4:30 a.m. I looked at the clock, and and thought to myself, "You know, if I go to sleep now I will sleep all day and get nothing done. I'll just continue writing, try and finish this up."
 And so I finished. I feel so happy right now, and I have around five sponsers for NaNoWriMo. Everything is coming together (not that you can tell from my room --still, hurricane swept. In fact, it got worse).


Wish me luck.










Comments

Popular Posts