lazy.

Dear readers.

I hope you aren't expecting a long and insightful post today, because I really just am not going to write one. I wish I had time to post a picture of this beautiful flower siting next to me at the moment. I don't.
I wish that I'd taken pictures of my recent knitting projects. I haven't.
I also wish I could tell you that I have posted a new story on FanFiction.Net. I haven't.

So what is the point of this post, you ask? You tell me. What do you think is the point of this post? Is it a bored teenager being very very very lazy? Is it a writer who should be writing but is instead lazing around? Is it a knitter who instead of writing or paying attention to the rest of the world is knitting?

I know that this was supposed to be a knitting blog, but as we haven't seen any knitting yet.....Don't worry, the local Wool Festival is starting tomorrow, and there will be plenty of pictures and more to show you. This is my favorite time of year, with the leaves changing, and that crisp in the air.

Well, I'll leave you now, and go watch a movie and work on that knitting that I may or may not be knitting.

Happy October!

Comments

Popular Posts