Wool Festival Pictures

Our local wool festival was a lot of fun. There was a lot going on.
                 


The trees where a beautiful shade of yellow 



 














 The cinnamon roasted almonds where amazing
























That is me, my sister, and Abbey in our booth. I'm the one wearing the mini top hat (Abbey makes them), my sister is wearing the kitty hat (she is recently obsessed with them) and then Abbey is wearing the hand-knit top hat with the flower on it.


 This is my dad wearing the kitty hat...from a distance he looked quite crazy


There were people with dogs



People shopping for yarn...


 There in the background is my booth....you can see my mom's yarn


Looooong lines around lunch time 
(in the far left you can see my sister sitting on a chair, waiting to get lunch for people in our booth)

 

 The Wine Fairy dress... it looks rather flat here, but it's amazing in real life


 Here are some of the stuff we were selling...most of that is Abbey's, though you can see my radish earrings in the middle there.


Some of Abbey's fascinators.....



 And I got a picture with this guy who was wearing a "Chicken Butt Hat". Brilliant!




Overall, it was a wonderful weekend. It's always my favorite time of year, autumn. With the leaves changing, and the wool festival, it's the only time of year I spend  a lot of time outside. What about you? What's your favorite season, and why?

Comments

Popular Posts